Sunday, February 24, 2013

Great way to wake up

Well Friday I wrote about giving my husband my deal breakers list.  He really didn't take it well that day and I knew talking while I was pissed off would be pointless anyway.  But today while I was sleeping he wrote me a note and taped it to our bedroom door.  I read it and we talked for a bit while I was getting ready for work.  He did agree to the issues I had brought up, mainly I want him take his medications correctly. when we pick up his pain meds from now on I am going to leave the amount for the day on his nightstand and hold the rest. He agreed he needs to take his psy meds on time each day which will make a big difference.
I am hoping that with him taking his medications correctly life will be less chaotic.

I just want to live a real life. I want to go out and be social, plan trips, and not hide from life. I am trying to save some money for us to be able to have a real vacation this summer. I want us to actually plan a trip and I don't care where we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment