Friday, February 22, 2013

when will i know?

How do you know when enough is enough?  How can you figure out when things are too bad?  I have said never again but here it is again.
I rewrote my dealbreakers with my husband and started talking about them right before he went in to see his therapist.  He was mad and that is fine, I am mad also.  I miss my bestfriend.
I just don't know.

I don't want to just get by in life.  I want to live a full life and I am not. I don't do things and I am not honest about things because I need to take care of him. He won't deal in reality and actually believes certain things that are not going to happen. Doctors call it grandiose ideas, I call it annoying after awhile.
Every so often it is good... it doesn't last. He needs to take control of how he is going to manage his conditions, I can help but I shouldn't have to do it all anymore. He can start doing some of these things.
You ladies are the only ones I have shared this with. I sometimes think what life would be like if I was single. If I only had to take care of myself.
So now I am sitting in the waiting room of his therapist. Listening to my music and waiting what will happen next...
Thank you guys for not judging and letting me be honest with my thoughts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment